Warren Properties is a bad employer.
I worked for Warren Properties for about 2 years.During the time that I worked there I saw all the partying pals of the area supervisors getting promotions, while the people that never layed out of work never got anywhere.
They also have little consideration for the tenants, they have even been sued for keeping deposits. The pay rate is so low it is no wonder, most of the employees are low scale laborers at best. Warren Properties is a bad place to work for. There are no ethics, the bosses can scream at you and write you up at will.
You can not retaliate, or talk to the boss, or you get screamed at some more, and belittled. Being belittled in front of co-workers, and tenants is the normal activity when working for this company. If you like to party with the boss, then this is the place for you.
When i worked there I felt like I was in jail.So glad to be free.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have been out of work since Jan. I contacted Aerotek the day i was let go from my last assignment. I was stuck with an agent that seemed upset..."
- "Why is it so hard to get paid for my hard work. The new fax and email process is the worst, some people don't have places to live or food..."
- "We went through a tough few months back in 2007 and 2008 when some of our clients decided they couldnâ€™t pay us, didnâ€™t want to pay us and were slow..."
- "You have caused me and my family suffering for the mess up caused at your end. I had ordered a mattress and bed frame for my newborn and wife (undergone..."
- "Order a meal at 19:33 went to pick up 20 min later like I was told got there they said not started on my order told them to cancer order..."
- "Not as good as it looks. Doesn't have flavor. ..."
- "Hi I Have Purchased Many Of This Company's Streamsmart Direct LLC Boxes,They Guarantee Them, Myself And Others Who Have Bought From This Company Have Been Having Issues With The..."
- "I have NEVER been a customer of Frontier. I cancelled my Verizon landline before Frontier took over from Verizon. My payment of $281.89 sent to Verizon was not found, even..."
- "6oz bag of Funyons, had 2 rings that had a funny looking black mark in them, threw out thinking nothing of it, then the third had one that looked similar..."