Warren Properties is a bad employer.

Sep 21, 2009
review #157636

I worked for Warren Properties for about 2 years.During the time that I worked there I saw all the partying pals of the area supervisors getting promotions, while the people that never layed out of work never got anywhere.

They also have little consideration for the tenants, they have even been sued for keeping deposits. The pay rate is so low it is no wonder, most of the employees are low scale laborers at best. Warren Properties is a bad place to work for. There are no ethics, the bosses can scream at you and write you up at will.

You can not retaliate, or talk to the boss, or you get screamed at some more, and belittled. Being belittled in front of co-workers, and tenants is the normal activity when working for this company. If you like to party with the boss, then this is the place for you.

When i worked there I felt like I was in jail.So glad to be free.

683d957
2.4
Had an experience with Warren Properties?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
C ED

Dec 05, 2013

I AM a vary please renter of warren house apt.management and staff are great here.just visted 555 executive dr. huntsville al.35816.THEY REALLY CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Juan

Jul 09, 2013 Omaha, Nebraska

Warrenhouse here in Omaha, NE is also complete bull ***! Managers suck... Area supervisor Juan has refused to call me back dispite repeated attempts to get ahold of him. The apartment managers take looooong lunches, usually from 11pm-2pm (the hours of operation say they're closed from noon to 1 everyday)... And when they're there, they hang out with crusty crack head looking dudes listing to 2chains on their cell phone.... In the office! This place has bedbugs, and I think the maintenance guy has been stealing my BBQ off the gill! *** this place. I hope the fat *** office girls are reading this, because I have a message for you: go *** yourself! There has been a lot more issues then this as well... Rent screw ups, unannounced apartment entry's etc.... :(

Anonymous Tenant

Mar 11, 2013 Phoenix, Arizona

It,s Not the Management that's Bad. It,s the LOW Lifes they rent to. My building has Drugs, Prostitution and Mental Cases. It almost seems like they go out of there way to find the Worst people possible for tenants. Nobody has any Pride in themselves and it shows. and they rent by the week, so you have constant *** moving in and out constantly. They try to take care of the building, but how can you, when you have Losers like this constantly breaking things.

Who cares

Aug 30, 2012

Why is everyone so "pissed" get over it working here isnt even bad atleast we work alone and Mike and Glenda are very easy to work with sure they can get upset but if you do your job well than you shouldnt have any problems I bet all of you sucked at ur jobs and are just mad you got fired lol

former tenant

Aug 02, 2012

Stay away from anything even remotely connected to Warren Properties. They do not take the time to properly maintain their buildings, and they certainly do not care about their tenants. Avoid them like the plague. :(

I'm glad I found this page. So many of the comments here back up much of what I witnessed when I lived in a Warren Prop. apartment. Thank you all so much for sharing your experiences. You would not believe how much it helps to know that I wasn't the only one who went through that ***. 8)

Ex employee - ft.worth, tx

Jul 26, 2012

:x
I worked at the property in Haltom City. There is NO training for new employees, the manager is rude and so hyped up, tryin to micro-manage everyone else, you can't even ask her a question without getting snapped at. In front of everyone. It's embarrasing to work for someone who will yell, throw papers in your face, roll her eyes and gossip...and this is THE manager. But she cant get in trouble because shes related to the supervisors and makes it known. She belittles all employees and has poor management skills. Needless to say, I quit.

Dee

Mar 12, 2013 Atlanta, Georgia

I was trained there, in Haltom City,there was no training... no compassion and alot of lies going around. After training, you are thrown into being a manager and no one helps you, have to figure it out yourself and all the managers are against each other, if you are moral and take a stand for truth. Also never get time off.......the area supervisor was evil.

0 0 Reply
feed up with managements harra

Jul 16, 2012

the management in at millbrook country club apts in fresno ca have harrassed my family & i since the momment i have moved in. After speaking with numerous other tenants we have found out we are not the only ones. We have gathered together to seek legal consultation

kram

Jul 04, 2012

i can't recommend this company to my friends to work in this company because mostly supervisors are races. one of my relatives work hard here and they fired him with out any explanation why? Then he ask an termination letter but this company ignore him until now. this company are sucks.........

Bryan DiLeo

Jul 04, 2012

Very undesirable place to live the landscaping is disgusting.. Very un professional former residents try to look for another apartment they refuse to verify that ever lived their.. They're so call furniture that a furnished apartments with is the most shifty furniture ever seen... You get better stuff with you live at a motel.. Most of their properties are infested with bed bugs and roaches

Bryan DiLeo

Jul 03, 2012

I was hired 3 weeks ago and got fired as of today July second 2012... For building in glendale ca... What a fucken joke they r... so called trainer brandon is a joke wow he is supposed to be he's to he's too busy playing with a cell phone and his iPad.. So then maybe go because I wasn't picking up speed fast enough for them and I've been in the industry for 11 years how is 1 supposed to be concentrating when people come in and out of the office people want to see apartments people residence have emergencies

Tired of the bs

May 23, 2012

Warren properties is a joke. I wouldn't recommend working for a prejudice, uneducated, belittling person such as Debra. She talks so much so that she can try to make up for how dumb she is. She just sounds dumber when she contradicts herself. beware of this company!!!

anoynymous x-employer

May 12, 2012

Dont ever work there, they will use you until they dont need you and replace you in a heart beat.. Glenda and Mike are two selfish people..

DISGUSTED

May 12, 2012

I HAVE RECENTLY WENT TO WORK FOR WARREN PROPERTIES. OH MY LORD THE DISCRIMINATION I AM WITNESSING IS UNREAL. IF OUR MANAGER (WHO IS AREA SUP'S BESTIE) DOESNT LIKE A TENANT OR EMPLOYEE, HE USES HIS POSITION TO MAKE THEIR LIFE ***. TALK ABOUT SUCKING UP TO AREA SUPERVISORS, SO CALLED TRAINING SESSION, IN A HOTEL WITH ALCOHOL, REALLY? I WENT TO WORK AS A LEASING AGENT FOR THESE REASONS, TO HELP PEOPLE #1, THE NORMAL HOURS, FOR MY FAMILY AND TO SECURE A JOB WITH THE POTENTIAL OF ADVANCEMENT. I WILL NOT BE A PART OF A COMPANY THAT IS PREJUDICE, UNLAWFUL AND A LIMITLESS LIST OF DOWN RIGHT WRONG DOINGS CONCERNING THE TREATMENT OF PEOPLE. IS THERE A CLASS ACTION OR AVENUE TO PRESUE STOPPING OR AT LEAST TO TRY AND STOP THIS COMPANY? IF SO PLEASE POST. THIS COMPANY MAKES ME SICK TO MY STOMACH. FYI, I HAVE WORKED FOR WP LESS THAN 6 MONTHS, I MAKE .25 CENTS LESS THAN THE ASISTANT MGR, WHO WORKS THERE BUTT OFF AND KNOWS TEN TIMES AS MUCH AS OUR MGR AND HAS BEEN THERE THREE YEARS. :eek

Fred Boyd

May 06, 2012

An interesting employee - employer interaction

Employees were spanked for the least infractions

Lowlow

Apr 19, 2012

AS people Mike and Glenda are giant coke heads who try to run *** and suck I party with them every weekend after having an affair with Mike for two years I became a serious crack head and *** out my pants from so much anal sex Glenda snorts coke off my breast while Mike *** me in the ***... Jeremey and allan have *** sex in vacant units all and all if you like drugs and having threesomes this is the job for you! This company is *** and I admit I am no Angel

bs

Jan 22, 2013 Phoenix, Arizona

I think this complaint is bull. I work with Mike Glenda and Allen also I know Jeremy and they would never do this. I suggest that you take this down before you get sued!

Rhonie

May 15, 2013 Omaha, Nebraska

Sounds to me that the one posting is Mike, Glenda or Allen. I know this company very well, dealt with the losers in Omaha Nebraska. The are ALL criminal elements and they know it. They allow employees to sell drugs on the property without so much as a police call. If anything the management are the laziest people on earth. They tell others to do their job instead of doing it themselves. When their criminal tenants don't like the result (such as tagging cars) they destroy personal property. What is their typical reply???? It's a personal matter....we will be going to court.

Showing 1-20 of 53 comments

×
You were reading a complaint about Warren Properties.
Filing a new complaint about
×