I moved out at the end of Oct31,2014 after 5 years in the same apartment. I found out recently that I own them $1200 for WHAT?

I gave t hem 60 days notice in WRITING. My apartment was dingy like when I moved it, horrible carpet they promised to clean. They are horrible to live in. Come in when no one is home and snoop around.

They would always leave my front door unlocked when they were in there. I would put tape in the door and it would be on the floor outside that is how I knew there were there. Snooping.

DO NOT move there if you want privacy.

This person wrote the review because of "unjustified bill" at Warren Properties. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1200 and wants Warren Properties to "to take that crap off my credit report. i was never notified of it. they are also saying i lived in another apartment that i have never l ived in".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Warren Properties and warren properties apartment rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments