3.0

He was not here a month and moved his cousins and aunt in.This dwelling is a one bedroom.

He told me they would keep noise down. They were up all night from the time he moved them in until 3weeks later they moved out. The manager told me prior that it would be a single guy with his two children coming only on weekends. Not so, he as well moved a girl friend in and all of this without managers knowledge.

The children were here everyday during the summer an past the summer. The girl friend lives there. They fought for 4 hours straight until I heard the last thump. Which apparently his forearm was broken but told manager he fail down the stairs.

I had to be to work at 5:45am the fighting stopped at 5. My ceiling had to be replaced at 2 different times and fixed four times due to water coming from bathroom into my kitchen. The last time he knocked on my door gave me his number and told me to call him if Ever there are any problems including the noise. I told the manager.

She told me not to call him but call her instead. Because the way I see it he trying to bypass his boss of his wrong doing. When he first moved on I called the police because of the loudness oth noise. He made a joke about it and stated he offered the policeman a beer.

One night he left his children which are two girls home alone all night until the wee hours of the morning. This is an ongoing thing and I pay rent he doesn't. He is your employee and when I told the manager she said and I quote" either you have to move or he does and gave me an ultimatum. I work 12 hour shifts and have been here before he moved in.

He was out on the balcony drunk and high the first check he recieved. How do I know all of this is because ge himself disclosed this information. Im tired and feel I should not have to move. When I first moved here I was told it was a quiet apartment complex and all , All noise is to cease at 10pm because of curfew.

Again, not so.

Dates: March 24, 29 July 29.August 7,8 Sept 2, 19, 28 and October 7th.

Had an Experience with Warren Properties?

Comments