1.5

I lived there one month and when signing the lease I told the woman that I only planned to be there one month.The heater stopped working altogether.

My car got broken into within a week there. I returned the keys with a note that I couldn't stay there any longer. They had $100 non refundable deposit which should have covered any cleaning, etc...

Now I get a bill for $528.65 minus tge $100, because I didn't give them a 30 day notice in writing the day I signed my lease.What creeps!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of apartment rental. Warren Properties needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned apartment rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Warren Properties.

Had an Experience with Warren Properties?

Comments

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #971870

Warren Properties is a huge corporation that rents affordable apartments, but then takes complete advantage of the poor, whenever they can. I'd suggest advising people not to rent there.