DO NOT rent from this company no matter were you are at!Dealing with the supervisor in my area (ft worth, tx) Marsha, she is very rude and hung up on me several times!

Called corporate to report it and things going on with the apartment, nobody got back ahold of me or tried to resolve anything with my issue! Worst people to deal with right up to corporate.

It's ridiculous how they can still be in business!They have no training on customer service and lack manners, please don't make the mistake we did in renting a property.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Warren Properties. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Warren Properties.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Warren Properties to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Warren Properties?

Comments

We have been trying to resolve issues with the same people in Fort Worth.They are liars and irresponsible, snotty and childish.

If you don't appeal to their emotions, you're screwed. Logic is not acceptable to them.

It's a bunch of miserable psychosis.They don't need jobs, they need therapy before they work there.

I did leave at one in ft worth Texas off of Calmont ave .they are very rude people and will mess up your rental history with their outlandish lieing ***.

And putting derogatory mess on your rental history shame one them to mess up someone's rental.

Bea Young.PLEASE DO NOT RENT FROM THESE FOLKS!!