This was the worst management treatment in the world the Quail Plaza Apt with the new security person Brewer, M just destroy my cookout and swim fun now my grandkids will never forget what happened at Nannas place the offices answered a uncalled for call I'm so upset I work nights this really got my night messed up the way your manager has treated me and my family this summer vacation time is to much Harrassing is a understatement my blood pressure is so high please believe me whatever I can do to stop this from ever happening to anyone the police office will be complained on as well they did feel sorry for me but that will never get back the loss good memories or make right the horrorable way we/me have been treated here

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of warren properties quail plaza. Warren Properties needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned warren properties quail plaza in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Warren Properties.

Had an Experience with Warren Properties?

Comments