What the Heck is wrong with this company????Are they immune to

complaints??

It's obvious that they don't care and don't stand by

their responsibilities - but yet we tenants are bombarded with constant reminders regarding rent payments. It seems they only see things one way -THEIRS and as a tenant that has lived in their apartments in Southern California for 10 YEARS I have seen it all. My problem(s) - my neighbors are exceptionally messy, nasty, and very poor housekeeping. I don't care what they do but it's a different situation when it affects me.

This fact doesn't bother me - except now, ever since February 2016, I get their surplus bugs. I do not like bugs. They are not part of my rent. I have to constantly be on watch and guard to manage this problem.

I complained and requested, in writing, for assistance. I have told them (Management office) that if I need to I will take care of the problem myself and deduct this expense from my rent. I get promises but, as of today - I still have bugs. As far as I'm concerned - they are SLUM LANDLORDS - and they are getting worse.

I cannot wait to leave this place, hopefully this summer. I'm sick of this ***. The ceiling above my toilet was about to fall (due to upstairs tenant who walks so heavy my unit is vibrating) and if that had happened I WOULD BE A SCREAMING BANSHEE. I don't play - I'm a disabled Vet and used to getting things done.

THIS is nonsense. Don't move here or sign a lease - it's a bit more expensive but you are considered month to month. In the summer the homeless come and bath in our pool late at night. I wouldn't put my toe in that water.

They also caused a fire and have cut holes in the fence. One should be able to relax and have piece of mind at one's home. Can't get it here.

The Corporation is selfish, thoughtless, unprofessional, lazy and just ridiculous.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Warren Properties. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Warren Properties.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Warren Properties to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Warren Properties?

Comments