I currently live in Warren House in Mobile. I've been here for about 4 months and at first had no problems.

After 3 months everything started going wrong. The hot water heater broke, the fridge, and the garbage disposal. Keep in mind this all occurs the week of thanksgiving. Instead of fixing or replacing the fridge that had already caused over $100 in food to spoil they defrosted it and put it back the next day it did the same thing and I had to demand it be replaced because it caused the food I had left to spoil.

They "fixed" the water heater by replacing a coroded pipe but did not clean that black mold left behind. Still my water heater isnt working correctly and instead of replacing it they fuss and argue with me and tell me its normal to only get 10 minutes of hot water, knowing i've been getting way more than that. Finally I told them I wasnt leaving the office until they replaced it so the maintinace guy comes in the office and starts arguing again in front of the property manager. I managed to keep calm for the last week but today idc anymore.

I started arguing back so the property manager yells at me and tells me there's nothing she can do if I dont leave so .. With that being said im still dealing with their ***..

I wish I would've never moved here as soon as my lease is up im out and I will NEVER refer anyone here. Not because of problems because you will encounter problems everywhere but because of how they choose to go about them or not go about them.

This person wrote the review about Warren Properties. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Warren Properties to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Warren Properties warren house apartments for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

If the attack with the laze coming from apartment 364 don't stop.I don't care about no lease.This kind of terrorism attack on innocent black pe I left need to stop.We will move out next month 264.