I lived at Willow Cliff Apartments in Oklahoma City for five years. I first lived in a three bedroom that kept flooding so they moved me to a two bedroom until another three bedroom came available.

Two years later my two bedroom had flooded several times, mold was taking over, The sewer kept backing up all throughout my apartment. They had dug up my dining room replacing lines, cut open my ceiling, replace sewers outside my apartment after I called the health department and corporate and had to replace all flooring and several parts of the walls because of flooding.

After all of this they moved me to my third apartment which was another two bedroom. Here my ceiling kept leaking so they cut a hole in it and replaced lines. The hole was there about two months while they were waiting on the ceiling to "dry". In March of 2014 I reported that my son kept getting bit by something in my apartment and they kept telling me it was mosquitoes. I finally took my son the the emergency room in April and I had got bed bugs. I reported it to the office. I wrote them a notice in June telling them I would not pay my rent until they started treating for the bugs. I did not pay July and August rent. They took me to court where I won my judgement and from that day on it was nothing but harrassment. I ended up moving with the money I saved from not paying rent for two months. Come to find out they had been treating apartments around me for the bed bugs since the end of 2013.

Management and security made my life a living *** after I won my case against them. They were taking pictures of me and my kids. Every time we came outside they were harrassing us and my company. I do not suggest this place to anyone. I lost everything I have worked for because of this complex. I had to throw away ALL of my furniture so that i did not carry the bugs to my new place.

Review about: Warren Properties Apartment Rental.

Had an Experience with Warren Properties?

Comments